Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Butt Can Eye

Say it another way?
I was in Toronto once
and a nice lady asked me to paint her kitchen for a few dollars.
She trusted me, but the paint didnt cover.
she was english
and I was an american and
we were in toronto in Yorkville.
It was not love
it was not tenderness
it was strictly
business.
although she smelled delicious
and had HUGE apples
and twins.
I was there to paint the kitchen.
The quakers had sent me over
it was their idea of work for shelter.
but
the paint was watered wayyyyyyyyyyy
down and
wayyyyyyyyyyy too light fot the wall.
It would have taken
7000 coats to do the job.
I was soooooooooooo
depressed.
She was thirties
and beautiful
and English.
I was an American in
Toronto Ontario
h3b 8r9
Tore
ronto
tonto.
There I was again
with NO
way OUT.
Jean Paul Sarte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home