Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Went to work in the Toyota

came home in the meatwagon! I guess my kidneys are much frailer than I imagined. But with the reduction of coca cola, pepsi, and coffee and a regimen of green, white and raspberry tea I seem to be doin ok. My goal is to make it to 60. Its a nice round nunber. I've lost 45 pounds since October and intend to get 60 more off. This kidney stone setback has been a drag but not the end so far. My doctors in consultation have decided that my lung (left) and ribs and intestines recieved "collateral" damage from the assualt on the stones. I saw the radiograph today, being an ultrasonic investigator myself, and the stones are in exactly the same places they were when they were stones but now appear as pepper. Some nurse from last nights hospital visit (in case ya didnt know, I was taken by ambulance from work last midnight to the hospital with chest pains) called me tonight and told me she saw some thickening on my chest X-Ray. (left side) I figgured my doc had already had this info but if he didnt then he DID have the ultrasound lung scan which Im pretty sure would have shown a mass. She told me she'd fax the X-rays to the doc and I should call him tomorrow. I'll do it.
I received a GREAT email from my old runnin buddy Bobby A. tonight. He is so articulate. I always wind up envieing him for his many talents. ONE of which I cant partake of but is absolutely criminal, and that is making original homemade Italian Sausage. The only thing in the world better than that, is to watch them hang a bishop, or a republican fund raiser. Bobby A. is deeper than the ocean and clearer than ice. Its so fine that we can now communicate more regularly. whelp, Ah need mah beauty sleep.
Bowe
But I digress again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home