Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I'm Comfortably Numb

Tuesday is Sunday.
Tuesday is Sunday because Wednesday is Monday and Thursday is Friday. Friday is Saturday and Saturday is Saturday and Sunday is Sunday and I go back to work Monday night. Capece?
But enough with the dates. I m soooooooooooooo pissed off today, Its such a nice day and I I I I I I I I i I've not gotten what I want to get accomplished done. But I did get some unplanned things done and I feel good about dat. But its a tenative good. I still have to fix that broken cah doah. Friday I'll begin. Its better to begin when there are three back up days to handle any suprises. At least thats what I keep tellin miceelf.
Where is the Love? Where is the old "just do it" spirit?
Tim my brother in law is coming here to record soon. He says he has some musicians lined up to play. I have a couple if his blow it off...Its just a squeeze. He wants to play live too. Hmmmmm but whatever. I want to. It'd be good to have someone to play behind with the attitude he has towards music. I hope I can get some of the African Americans to play and sing backup too. We could be great. Time will tell.
Also the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle will tell as well. And so wont the theory of general relativity! Fabulous.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home