Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Clap for the wolfman

It seems like everything is the same but the faces change. Some realitive sent me an e mail that said my phone would ring if I made a wish and forwarded the e mail. Its one thirty am here. If my phone rings it'll be John my youngest son who'll be stoned and want to whine.
President Bush got a Sunni guy to be president of Iraq. I thought that Hussein was a Sunni guy. I thought the Shiites were the good guys. White turbans and all.
Some GI's have returned from Iraq and said here that the news media only covers the negative stuff and never the good stuff that the US is doing over there. Like repairing the water system (that it blew up) and building schools for the kids. I asked myself over and over...what good could come from this war in this place. Well the only answer I could come up with was, that it concentrated the enemies energies on throwing our Army out of Iraq and thus took the heat off our own country and those of our 'allies' for now. So at least one thing made sense to me. And that was that the military by taking the war on terror to the Iraqis kept it from the New Jerseyites. Odd too how every news media person is covering Uranium mining, Uranium storage etc... Can they keep this vigilance up? I doubt for very long.
One day Osama is gonna be the bomb and kaboom. He's layin for a moment. I remember reading about Arabs and vengence forty years ago, and how they would poison someones clothing and kill them that way. Remotely.
The phone still hasnt rung.
Im a true skeptic, doing personal research. Either that or Im full of shit. Im not certain which yet.
Bowe

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 02, 2004 1:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont forget to google
Rex Stratton Santa at the Gulag
and listen to the music

 

Post a Comment

<< Home