Thursday, June 03, 2004

Yo Hody

Thursday in corn country.
My God its grate to be alive. It is fine to breathe the fresh air of freedom, feel the mosquito bites, and know that morels will NOT be found due to the cold, that the season is OVER and I didnt eat any. That thousands of dollars worth of sprayed and veneered corn crops have been washed away by the intense rains, and that beans will have to suffice.
I have an aquaintance who was once my boss. He is also a cattle grower. Well He was until his back went out and they had to operate on him. He used to drink mass quantities of Budwieser Lite and smoke Marlboro cigarettes. And at work he drank volumes of coffee and walked alot. Now he walks nine miles a day. Hes lost a thousand pounds and looks great. (Well he is bald, thats kind of a negative)anyway...Last night i dreamt dreamed dreampt in my sleep i had a movie. I was at work and we were having a corporate visit. Then the handlers of the CEO were wearing Grey and Black hardhats with the company logo on the side in borders, kind of like the NEW YORK JETS used to have the name on their hats. Well anyway they looked like Nazi helmets from the 30's (1930's) and all the handlers had black suits on. The CEO who normally says hello to me because we go back, looks at me and doesnt speak. I get intstantly paranoid that he's thinking Im more incompetant than I am already and that its the the the...end. Well Im driving this forklift up this ramp to park it in some special place when these two guys from Chicago who are new hires are having sex in a closet with some blonde secretaries. I asked them hey whats up? and they ignored my question, and My OLD Boss came up and gave me a load of shit over my not parking the rig where I was supposed to when I was supposed to. Just then another new employee came up to me and said "why do you piss him off? He'd leave you alone if you'd just shut your mouth." I replied "hey, I've worked here for fourteen fucking years. I know how to survive this shit." And then I thought..."no I don't! What the hell am I talking about?"
I dont know much
But I know I love youuuuuuuuu
that may be all I need to know.
Listen to my music.
"Santa at the Gulag" via cdbaby.com/cd/rexstratton
and it gets mo betta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home