Saturday, June 05, 2004

The Sun is US

I dont hate anybody today. And I washed out my filthy mouth with lysol. Mom would have been proud. I worked all night and the first night is always the worst. I made it. 12 grueling hours with two two hour intervals of wall washing because the system went into grid lock. But such is the nature of the manufacturing realm. Ya gotta roll with it.
We are energy and matter and we absorb food and change the food into energy and then we go from highly ordered low entropy, to extremely disordered high entropy. It takes a lot of high entropy to get the low entropy high order of orderliness. These are scientific observations that have been proven with tests, both locally and beyond. Our Universe is NOT local. It is here and there. We are the Sun, and the rain, and the song that you believe again. (apologies to Buck Storm) I have to go back in 3 hours and twenty three minutes. But I slept for nearly six hours and can make it on that quite well. Tomorrow I'll be snoozin all day howeva. But thats ok. Its posed to rain and be nahs stay.
The older I get the worse I get about everything. Im less patient, more prejudicial, easily offened, and constantly angry. Im so glad I dont drink. Im problem enough. Thats what Keith says that they'll say when he's buried.."Problem solved". They'll probably say that about me too.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home