Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Wednesday Morning at 6 am as the day begins

Silently turning the front door key, and stepping inside he is free...(apologies to Mssrs lennon/mccartney)
Vell naw, We be gwine to Colorado tomorrow. Wont that be fun? But seriously folks. I haven't had a vacation since 1998 and this is it. I did visit my main man Bobby A. in 2002 but I was gone a total of 5 days and most of that on the road. Connecticut is a fine place nevertheless. Especially in summer. Check him out at WHUS radio Storrs connecticut. Tuesday am 8-10 EST. (jes Google WHUS and follow the instructions)
Bootsie got an haircut...hes so greyhoundesque when he gets a shave. Max got his pregnezone and I got my kidney pills.
Ma in her kerchief and I in my cap had settled our brains for a cozy lil nap. NOW Im up and running heah and there tryin to get the last minute stuff accomplished.
The sun is up and the sky is blue. For how long? Whoooooooo nose. Im promising everyone an Indian arrowhead.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home