Monday, May 17, 2004

Mundane

Well
I kinda got the site up this morning. I got some pics and some music on it. The music is four track demo's from my home studio and sketches of stuff were gonna do when we get to Mike Hall's studio in LeClaire in a few weeks. Im still in some pain. The freakin thing just doesnt want to move out. It just wants to stab me over and over like a letter from the child support office telling me Im in arrears. But there is medication for both problems. I got all my chores done this moaning. I got my pee to the doctors office for analyzation. Hey! Now theres a job. Prolly gets paid better dan me too...I store uric acid. (Thats an overshare?) (my daughter would say so)
And so it goes. Hope I sell some mo CD's. Thats been great! AHM so glad. so are my kidneys and we thank you fo your support. In heaven you'll get an extra glass of fresh made wine! (I think)wait! maybe they cant drink up there either. I cant remember. Its been so long since I been there I fogot.
so go visit
http://www.freewebs.com/rexio/index.html an sign mah guest book and listen to the fabulous music I've tickled yer ears wid...
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home