Monday, May 17, 2004

Mundane Appendix

I have to go to work. I actually dont mind except for the kidney pain, and I may yet wind up in the hospital. I hate the hospital. Its noisy and nasty, and overcrowded. Sheesh. But hey, its one place where when you can afford it they have to let you in. I just cant stand it. I always get partnered with someone who has to have a light on all night, talks all night, watches the home shopping channel all night. And if I tell them to stop they whine all night. This has happened to me twice in the last two visits. Hospital? you ask? Why would you go there? Well I've had a couple heart attacks too. Its amazing im not dead. That abusive lifestyle I lead for years. Cigarettes, bubblegum, soda pop... it adds up. But as time passes so does the chances that youll last much longer...So Im having as much fun as I can while I can. Like battling kidney stones. Playin music, or just sippin lemonade on the balcony of the Dodge House Hotel and watching the tourists waddle along with their packages and chit chat.
Music is wonderful. It can take you anywhere you want to go. Today it takes me to work.
Later mon
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home