Sunday, May 16, 2004

the sunless part of Sunday

Now that the darkness is creepin in...(the post time displayed is about two and a half hours earlier than what it actually is here) My Kidney stones are still kickin my ass.I hate it when nothing works. Sheesh.I drank TONS of GALLONS of water, green tea, and the damn thing refuses to move into my freakin bladder. WHAT a DRAG. Im numb in the head and tender in the back. go figure. I restrung all my guitars today because tomorrow Im going to have home studio time and I wanted everything fresh and bright.I even tuned the damn drums. What a man eh? Im going to use my acoustic for the chords on the first tune and a stand up bass (roland) and then a fabulously long sustain from a setting on my zoom 707II that allows me to blend the melody into the chords seamlessly and etherially. If they get my website working properly I'll post a chunk of it for your perusal. This must be GAWD chastising me for being an ignorant so and so. Back pain nausea back pain then for a couple hours its like nothing is wrong. I prolly need to confess I know where the body is hidden, or the money, or something,to get the diety to slack off. Its like water torture. drip drip drip. ache ache ache.
Im sure I'll be up later and finish this.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home