Saturday, May 15, 2004

Time is on my side

I got the CD Burner to work like its old self. I dunno, it might be the memorex blanks too. Its odd. I can run some analog creations...(I'd better explain: I am a dayworker who has been playing music for thirty years, and I've put together my own studio piecemeal as I've been able to afford stuff. I also created a band called "hi trim" and we get together so rarely that we forget each others names...)
If you want a sample of the old stuff a cd is at

http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_16058.

The new stuff rocks and has others besides me on it.
Anway I'll be running demos of four track sketches to CD and I'll get interrupted and have to stop for a couple of days. In between maybe i'll need to burn a few tracks for a disc jockey friend of mine etc... anyway when I finally get back to the work I was doing initially the damn thing glitches after say maybe three tracks and I've got another worthless coaster. Sheesh. but today it straightened out jes fine. My new CD Lifesongs is really roughed out. Im going down to LeClaire Iowa to Mike Hall's Studio to record it with the band after I get back from Estes Park on the 27th.

The doctor isnt in on Saturday but I called his answering service and he gave me something called "ultracet" which is like "percocet but no major buzz." He wrote me a script for hydrocodone too but if I dont have to take that, Im not gonna. Wayyyy too heavy. Maybe for sleeping though. Kidney stones are the absolute worst.
Mo Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home