Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I've got no time for you right now

Don't bother me.
Ahh George Harrison. I always thought he looked so 'sage-ey' with the thick beard and the thick long hair. I realized he was some version of anti-orthodoxial Xtianty and heretical Hinduisim. But "HE's SO Fine" du lang du lang du lang,
"Wish he were mine" du lang du lang du lang. Was subliminally originated to get the listening public TO WANT him. (George) Cause like everybody else wanted Paul. I particularly wanted John, but just because of the way he held his mouth when he sang. It was horselike in its grace and gentility, then it morphed into human with that odd smile. Odd because he was such an angry person. downers do that to you. Make you angry. Look at George Carlin! Angry. vicodin. red wine.
But it was all an Illusion! Its like living with a plumber. Hes a great guy, and fine with the tools. But never gets out of "Smallville" because he knows too much about too many. In "Metropolis" the plumbing is done by conglomerates.
While my guitar gently weeps. Theres something in the way she moves. but its gonna take money, a whole lot of spending money. Lil Darlin the smiles returning to their faces...it seems like years since its been clear. And I've got no time for you right now. Dont bother me.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home