Friday, December 10, 2004

I got ANOTHER email!

I havent heard from these people in quite a while, outside of some Amber alerts they sent me, and now Im hearing because of Samuel the prophet of Israel and Saul who (now the last e mail suggested that I am not relating the story correctly) found a witch who (the witch) conjured up the dead Samuel and asked him about the future. Why that person doenst respond in this forum puzzles me. I believe you can post anonymously. But I would think that a zealot would welcome the opportunity to get the message across to me and everyone else that I screwed up.
The words of the Bible say that the witch brought up Samuel from the dead. So right there...It can be done. If you want to piss off Yah Way. The results are: you get the truth, and the truth kills you. Well, at least that was the result for Saul.
And that is why I want to talk about that stuff. For years I 'believed' what I read. Why? Because it was the Bible and that had to be true! Now it is not something to be tossed aside. There are plenty of fine things in there that allow for restful sleep and fewer enemies. But there are words that are simply inflammatory! Dark revelations of the god the Jews worshipped and who, inspite of his claims of love and happiness, killed innocent people because they got in the way. Like who really wrote this? Mario Puzo?
There have been claims throughout history about Biblical events being created in the past to satisfy certain doctrines the church wanted to have come to the fore. Like purgatory for instance. Or the continued virginity of Mary the mother of Jesus, or Ressurrection itself. I don't say carte blanche that this is all rubbish. I want to look into what still exists of the doctrines of the early church BEFORE the additions of stuff designed to fit the general plan for a certain generation. Peter was the first Pope and since him god has ordered popes in succession until today. Their word is infallable when they speak in ex cathedra. When they say they want pasta they are just talking. I laugh when the apologists say the dinosaur period was antedeluvian and that the world is 6000 years old. That would put dinosaurs on the planet walking around eating all the vegetation while Noah built the ark. Doesnt mention that of ALL beasts of the field Noah didnt get a couple of brontesaurus's on the boat. So this kind of illogic has me looking at the issues a little harder. But fundys take note! I didnt say eve ate an apple.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home