Friday, December 10, 2004

Its Amazing!

I guess.
I got an e mail from someone I know correcting me about the Saul/Samuel incident. They neglected to tell me hello, or ask me how Im doing. They quoted scripture and told me they'd pray for me. I am assuming now that I am considered 'apostate' and not able to be approached as a human being but an object of the Protestant work ethic. Yawn. Death dont have no mercy when it comes. Its that particular fanaticisim that I was once involved in, and I think its rather dehumanizing. Of course the Christian zealot would see anything 'human' as "Humanism" and a dogma in opposition to Christian teachings and so ....Straight outta hell.
I forgot that some people are not going to be as interested in philosophy and introspection as I am. And that my sick humor is a wayyyyy over the top. But I've listened to some newer comedians lately and they are far more spaced than me. So in the realm of relativity, I thought that my ideas of discussing the pros and cons of religion and philosophy were rather mainstream. If NO one but Cherub responds than Im ok with that. I'll do like I've done for 54 years. I'll talk to myself about it, but do that here outloud.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home