Monday, July 19, 2004

YAY I get to go back

To work on Wed night. The doc called and is faxing the OK to human Resources. I cant miss anymore.
I fixed the boat lights. DUH...I fogot to run a ground wire from the battery.  But thats all mo betta now.I put in some oak trim and repainted the white sections since I had some white paint handy. Im gonna run it over to Lyndon Ill tomorrow cause theres this guy who works on em and he'll fix my lower unit problem fer pretty cheep. AND he does grate work. (or so I heah).
I need to get out and go fishing. I want to go to Lake Michigan and float around and ketch some Lake Trout.  I want to take a 4 day weekend (I got one comin up) and go campin up in Door County Wisconsin. Its sooooooo nice and the Lake is so clear and clean.  My daughter can swim and I can fish and my old lady can read....and relax.
Damn I wanna I wanna..................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home