Thursday, July 01, 2004

Thursday Hot and Blue

Its twelve thirty pm. Its 78 degrees farenheit. Its Thursday. Not a Cloud in the cloudless sky. Sun burning down on my beautiful neighborhood. I dreamt that Tim and I were on Saturday Night Live in a band and the song we were doing was sorta country/byrds and it sounded great. I even remembered it till after I got out of the bathroom. Then my feeble mind took over and ..........*...........
But a nice dream is always a pleasure. I usually dream about having sex. Im gettin all warmed up and kissing and hugging and gettin naked and then ....!..... I wake up. Whats up wid dat? Once I dreamt that my first wife was sitting naked on my bed playing saxophone. She didnt even play the flute well. But there she was wailin away on a Junior walker tune. (What does it take....to win your love for me....)UH lunch has arrived....
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home