Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Wed June 30 2004

Ouch
But my kidneys are pronounced "stable" by the surgeon/urologist. There is more to come and the dood said I had to go to another facility because they didnt have what it took to finish it there. He has yet to say exactly where, but he intimated the University Hospitals in Iowa City. Im maintaining a vicodin numbness. I cant desribe peeing except to say 'fire' and I've ground about a quarter inch off what teeth I have left. Tim e-mailed me tonight and i urged him to send his rough music ahead so that I can get to work sketching in the melodies. I have a lot to do and I've been lying around in a painful haze it seem like for months now.This all started around the second week of May and its now the last day of June. I need to do a thousand things. I've got to get my CD down to Mike Hall tonight. I've got to get it to CD baby by at least Saturday.But if its next week then I guess its next week. I want to get stuff done and its tough bein ill. My yard needs to be mowed, my SUV needs body work, My toyota needs attention mechanically and I was GIVEN parts of one that was in a fire. The parts I need are great and will work fine and they are ok...didnt get smoke on em. But when yer yer own mechanic there you have it.
The Urologist said that he'd gotten 80% of the stone in the passway. He said what he'd left was as big as an olive. There are 11 more in there too. Yee haw.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home