Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Buenos Noches

!si! y paranomos quieta.
What a fucked up day. What a night last night!
I dont know what happened last night but at midnight I had a fever of 102. I took some asprin and at 4 am It broke and i felt mo betta. I got up and showered and really felt pretty good.
Last week this guy who I replaced at the job came into my lab and said "Im getting this job back soon" I said "yeah? and like what am I supposed to do. He said something I wouldnt want my daughter to read. So this morning my boss told the plant manager that I was fed up with this bullshit weekly and either shit or get off the pot. If Bowe has the job then leave him alone.
Well they reamed this dood. They didnt fire him but they reamed him. He came crawling back and apologized.
I dont care. The dood cant do the work cause he doesnt understand the basic principles. There are several others who do my job on other shifts who dont understand them as well. It was they who taught this dood.
I told the PM that I didnt want this asshole near me ever again. He said that that was understandable. Then he said the dood was contrite and "would you PLEASE train him"
I said
sheeeeit. OK
They told him he needed to shut the fuck up and pay attention to what I taught him. MAYBE he'll get somewhere... we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home