Monday, June 21, 2004

Monday the 21st of June

Sheesh.
Its past the Vernal equinox! My My how times does fly. Well Im begining to get accustomed to the terminology. They gave me pills to soothe 'spasms' which boils down to penile pain scrotum pain and back pain when one pees. Its really indiscribable. But in straight forward and unadulterated terms that what it is. I made it through two work days at the plant. Two twelve hour shifts. It was incredible too. I must ran to tha can 60 times in 12 hours. Only once was it occupied. Then I ran outside.
Well Im hoping now that these stents are allowin my kidneys to empty more completely and that they may regain their 'functioning' status.Gawd nose i been going enough. I jes hope this doctor knows what he's doing. He seems to have a handle on the situation. He even took the time to call me at home. I like that. Unless its a sign of "whoops". but then hey. Everybody makes mistakes.
Tim wrote me a couple e mails but flits in and out of time. So I need to like know if he's coming up, and when is he sending the advance rough music to work on? Like?
Hello? Are you out there???
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home