Saturday, May 15, 2004

Good Day

Unfortunately for me, Im passing a kidney stone. But it is in pain sometimes that our most creative juices flow. Unfortunately again, my cd burner is acting up and Im stuck using a an analog tape deck to record new music and cant transfer that music to my hard drive until I've converted it to data, which I do with a free standing CD burner with Analog capabilities. Its sad to me to go to the Art Institute in Chicago and be a breath away from a painting done on wood by an artist 500 years ago, and realize that he or she could be sitting here right now typing something creative and unusual and beautiful, but theyre dead. What a short life we lead. One of my favorites is Albrect Durer. (sorry I didnt put the two dots over the "u" like one is posed to in German, but I dont know how the hell to do that.) Geeze, I probably havent even spelled anything correctly. Another shortcoming.
Sometimes when you have kidney stones they just 'partially' block stuff. and then NAG you like an unsatisfied girlfriend in moments that you cannot bear to be annoyed. Like when your tieing two musical phrases together and you want a smooth and luxuiorious transistion and you get 'brown bear rolling trash can' tone and interchange. I want to scream "JESUS CHRIST MAKE THIS GO AWAY". But then he's at the movies and with what theyre doing to him, a kidney stone is tantamount to a hangnail.
I dont think Jesus Christ pays anyattention to people anyway. Once you get outta the earthly pain/plane then you say...woah. What was that? And never want to return to that nasty mess no mo. At least that explains why Houdini and Andy Kaufman havent been seen in years. (To me anyway)
I got banned from a discussion forum last week. It was when the pain was getting at its Zenieth. I was wayyyy over the top and using some references to foreskins, negros, and mexicans that I retrieved from some firesign theatre records. ( a record is an ancient CD read by a needle) Nobody got any of it especially the stuff on religion and I got banned. Well I guess I'm just gagged, cause I can still read other posts. Nevertheless free speech is free speech even if its offensive, repetitive, and oblique.
I need to sleep and then see if I can fix the burner. What a weekend.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home