Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Bleach yer Teeth

It seems to be the thang to do! Some people carry a torch. I've lived my life for all these years after being rejected by my high school sweetheart. I was entirely enamored of this girl and when we broke off I was utterly devistated. I gave it some time then I hitch hiked to her college in Kingport Va. Tenn. or wherever the hell it was to try and talk her into giving it one more shot. Well she wouldnt see me. She wound up marrying a technical writer from a fairly well to do New Jersey family and they had two daughters. I know this because in 1999 I discovered her name on some High School reunion page and we communicated for these last 4 years. She has a lovely home in the PNW and works for a respected sports equipment firm. She is as lithe as she always was and acerbic when the conversation rolls around to needing that. Anyway I decided to stop communicating with her. If she gets curious about me I have this blog. When I first tole her about it she laughed. So maybe she wont stop by. But hey. It was great to hear she'd done well, that she had her future still bright even after 50 and her kids are turning out to be successful and happy. I wish her all the best.
Its the Lithuanian in me that looks back so often. The English in me could care less. I mean in all relative terms, It wont be long before my big dirt nap, and I wanted to sort out as much as I could of what I have and have not grokked. It seems to me I know a LOT less than I ever realized. But then sometimes when You find out more it kind of ruins your fantasy and your excitement about discovery. Im still reading bout Nitzsche however and its gets more and more betta eva day.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home