Saturday, August 07, 2004

My daughters birthday

And were going to have sugar free cake and icecream.
I had to pass on my July mortgage payment. I've been payin on this house since 1999. I got a call from one of their Dun People, a Shirley Wallach. She was calling to harass me. It was plain and simple. She began her conversation with a lie. She said I'd not made a payment or arraingements for over 60 days on my mortgage. I explained that I'd made arraingements, and we'd put that payment at the back and were keeping on. Then she said that she didnt see any arraingements on her screen. Then she said she did. slowly, enumerating what my wife had said in two phone calls. I got irritated with her and said that she was harassing me. She said she was JUST DOING HER JOB. I explained that I'd been ill and she said "my you really are disturbed" and continued to 'verify information' when she asked me my address I said I hadn't moved, she said she'd write that I refused to give her that information.
I located the name and address of the CEO (corporate address) and sent him a letter of complaint. Sometimes this does good sometimes it doesnt. The last one I wrote was when I got screwed by my mothers old folks home and drove 48 hours to save her from bein told she was gonna get put out on the street. Then I found out that they had the wrong person. So I wrote the CEO of the company and after 60 days they reimbursed me for my time and expenses. I was glad. So sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.
If I wasnt doing this nightly intravenous injection thing and having all the trouble I've been having with my kidneys, I prolly would have given her a pass. But she called and woke me with this harassment, and I aint been feeling good lately. Plus when she saw she'd gotten my goat, she pressed it sadistically. That always enrages me. It pisses me off that dunners actually like what they do.
Oh well.
Put a new song on page Two of my website. Its a Hannah inspired song (she likes the sitar) and its wierd enough I should have waited and included it on the CD. But its on the webpage so go listen. its wierd. I got the drums to sound wierd by accidently semi unplugging the output switch on the 707II. Mistakes can be kewel. It gave me a beat with a horn. ala slash.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home