Monday, August 02, 2004

Monday Mornin ya sure look fine

well
its been an eventful weekend of songwriting and fever.
Tim sent me acapella versions of his new songs and I worked acoustic chords in the mix and remixed them and sent them back to Austin so he could listen to the changes. He'll be up in a couple weeks. I keep getting these fevers and the latest I've heard is the last cultures they did on the bacteria in my blood showed that none of the antibiotics they'd been givin me affected em except one. So this afternoon I get that one. Intraveinously. Ye haa. But anything to stop these horrible freezing shakes and melting sweats! my god its not gotten below 70 farenheit anywhere I've been and for a couple days I felt like I was in the arctic! But today Im cooled and comfortable and ready to go get mah medicine.


Two songs that Tim wrote really captured me, One being "she got a lil way roun me" and the other is called " a long time ago" he has an older tune he wants to redo called "hope" that is haunting. I still havent figured out who he's aiming this at however, but hey, Im just the guitar player. What do I know?
BOWE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home