Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I try to relax, when the church runs me out of town

(Thanx Bro Cane)
I want to say I can and say I will fall out of self regret. I do lie in the bed I made. I always need a shove to believe in the jagged edge.....
I couldnt be more obvious.
here in the rough
where a clown still attracts a clown
I try to relax'
but I couldnt be MORE obvious.....
on and on
right or wrong
I lie in the bed I made....
I was standing in the dark
alone there in the park
and seemed in need of some direction
when underneath the arch
it turned into a march
and there he found the spark to
set this fucker off....
Suddenly a shot
ripped into his heart
and then in need of some attention
and every blade is sharp
going into shock
the last thing that he said was
set this fucker off....

set itoff set it off now children
set it off set it off now children
alll right alright.....

Jesus at the backdoe everything is alright
all we need is some direction
everytime the wind blows
everything you dont know
turns into a revelation.....
(chris cornell sortof)
It all ends up inside of you......
time is wasting
set it off....now children set it right.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home