Monday, September 27, 2004

Boddhisattva

Won't you take me by the hand?
Show me
the shine of your Japan
the sparkle of your China?
Boddhisattva
Im gonna sell my house in town
I wanna be there.
(D Fagan W. Becker)
A short break from chopping wood and carrying water. Its not real spiritual, but it puts a roof over our heads. (and a rather fashionable one at that!) Anyway I have an eight track at home now and it cost me 25 bucks. I downloaded it and my puter supports all the stuff it has!!!! HE HE HE ! But it'll be next week before I get to mess with it. I thought of some really different instrumental pieces and want to try em out with my Roland. dont forget to check out Mike Keneallys radio site. And none radio. Whew. gotta gota errands....

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 27, 2004 11:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes - I'll be there!

Beau D. Sotva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home