Friday, October 08, 2004

Dabatez

What polarization!
How except because of the gaffe of the previous president, did this country become so polarized. I see corruption in both major national parties. I see people HATING the opposition to nearly the point of civil war!
I hope we can go forward. I hope we can renew alliances with other industrialized democracies to stop the Islamic terrorists. I hope we can undo Nuclear Proliferation. ' Freedom' is what President Bush said is the best deterrent to terrorism. I agree. And the unity of free industrialized nations united in the cause of Peace is the smartest goal for our future. I'm convinced that stepping backward in time is not going to give us life liberty or the pursuit of happoiness. Im convinced that the HOPE lies in unifying alliances and not being the lone ranger. I think its time for America to change. I hope you do to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home