Saturday, September 04, 2004

Ya

Arnold. Woah.
Glad I dont live in Calif. Or Florida or Georgia.
He remembers the TANKS. What tanks? Wasnt he born in 1947? The Soviets rolled out in 1945 and his daddy was a Nazi.
Oh well
Got mah studio time at LeClaire. Jes have to firm up the times. Gonna do the music, vocals, then the drums.
September 2004.
Woah.
Im feeling real old jes nah.
And when I awoke
and felt you warm and near
I kissed your honey hair
with my grateful tears.


We drove to Wisconsin today. We were gonna go up to the Apostle Islands but the brakes were goofy on the Taurus. So we ate at Prarie Du Chein and rolled on back here. Iowa is lovely this time of year. Wisconsin seemed greener! Which is strange. I see the apples are already red and ready to pick. so maybe Monday we'll go up and get a bucket. Ususally we wait till Oct.


and the moon rose
over an open field....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home