Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Just when you think its safe

To maybe imagine that your ordeal is over and done then they lay on you the lines..."well after the NEXT operation we'll see about finishing up the other side.
KIDS,
Dont get kidney stones.
I gotta go back on the 26th and theres ONE more stone up yonder they have to pluck. I saw my Xraze yesterday and there were chips in the tube. He said he'd pull out the stent next thursday as well. (a week from thurs) Maybe that will bring shit back to normal a bit. This started MAY 3rd. I hate pissing myself. I feel like Im 90 fucking years old.
But I did buy myself a T shirt that says " Im in a promising local band"
sniff sniff... I smell piss... its pervasive.Im
MAD! I tell you! "There! There, rip up the boards! therein lies his hideous heart!" (EA POE)
I cant even enjoy Malcom on Sunday nights....
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home