Tuesday, August 24, 2004

What I wouldnt give

for a couple things.
My wifes ministers wife had a vein in her head that exited blood get blocked by a blood clot. Shes stable and in serious condition in Rockford Illinois. They told me the term but I forgot it. its not and anyurism its the other thing. Shes only in her late 40's and an extremely demure person and very sophisticated, and caring. We all look forward to her recovery, and the sooner the better.
I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow and its posed to rain. I have to get more wood in and a friend cut me some. I jes gotta go get it. Then I need to use another friends splitter. OR rent one. I think I'd rather rent one in case it breaks.
Thursday Lithotripsy on the last stone on the right kidney. 6:30 am.
Friday night back to work. I just worked 7 straight days with one 24 hour break from Fri am to Sat am and the rest 11 hour intervals between 12 hour shifts. I even wound up leaving late tonight. But such is the life of the wandering inspector. I have sugar free icecream. It cant be eaten in mass quantities but Im gwine have me a bowl heah in a minute.
Tim liked 2 of the songs I de/reconstructed. 2 out of 5. He needs better help than what I can give him.
In October were having a benifit for two co workers who are ill. One has veins to his heart that just keep on plugging up, and the other has stomach cancer thats spread to his liver. Im going to help cook one of four hogs for the event. I wanted to play music that day/night but I cant put a band together sick. Its just toooo stressful and I m getting short winded again......
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home