Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Just when you think its

working, you find you might have to re type a blog.
The thing glitches.
They you discover it did work.
well
While Ive been sitting around waiting to pee I managed to put music to my brother in laws poetry. He sang the basic melodies and I put chords and in one case strings to some of the stuff. Its hard to hear What he wants so I experiment and ask him questions. He has this Fostex 8 track thats pretty easy to use. I been experimenting. He wants to ship it back and forth with experimental tunes on it. Im cool wid dat. He's got this song Pauline. I just about have it done then he lays this monster bitch song on me about his return to his hometown. He said the guitar is mute and goes duh duh duh duh ....???
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home