Friday, January 21, 2005

Lithotripsy

I had lithotripsy today focused on my left kidney. I didnt have this much pain when they did the right side. I can hardly breathe for the pain.If I take a deap breath my left lung hurts. I've got hydrocodone and it alleviated it for a while. I wanted to space the doses out to 6 hours cause initially I did 2 hits. I hate that drug, it makes me feel like shit. And I get a drug hangover from it. But It does numb the pain pretty good. I keep feelin like I have to take a crap. I've got a pain in the left side of my stomach as well. He stented me today too...I feel like someone hit me with a baseball bat. To all my enemies! Today you have vengence....

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 21, 2005 7:53:00 PM, Blogger Porgie said...

I know it won't help the pain ta hear this - but I sure do know what yer goin' thru, Rex! I'm just glad they kept me in the horsepiddle fer two days after they did mine...

I always liked Percocet (oxycodone?) better than Vicodin (hydrocodone), fer some odd reason! Probably the best one nowadays would be OxyContin - it's time release, so ya don't hafta worry about how often ya take it - just don't chew 'em!

=:^O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home