Saturday, December 25, 2004

The Missing Link

I got some news today. I noticed that no matter what the philosophers talked about they never mention love. They don't even mention it when they talk about themselves. The conversation can be "self gratification, self effacement", but never any talk about love. You would think that that would be a topic for a philosopher. I agree with a lot of what is said about the ignorance of the masses. I agree that that ignorance works its way into politics and rules today. Mutual affection and admiration tie people together. They bond people and despite what the critics espouse, they create an invironment of cherishing and nurturing from the lowest caste to the highest. Somebody loved me and I loved somebody else. You need it like you need air and food and shelter. Odd that the biggest brains didnt see it.
Bowe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home